Friday, October 15, 2010

Random Picture Post

Cameron is now FINALLY starting to enjoy school.  What a relief to say the least.  I thought I would share some pictures that I took of him recently.  First let’s look at some of his artwork.

001

003

005

008

010

016

002

019

018

020

022

Gotta love it when they can climb the cabinets to get on top of the countertop.  I can be using the restroom, come out to find that he helped himself to some snacks in the cupboard.  Gotta love it.

042

043

087

I also had to share that Cameron now knows and can recite the whole Pledge of Allegiance.  He came home from school the other day and started saying it.  Talk about melting Mommy’s heart!!   Hopefully I can get the video uploaded soon and share it with you.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Also take a moment tonight to remember all of the families that have lost a child.  It is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.  Be sure to light a candle in remembrance of all of those precious babies that have lost their lives waaaay too soon.  Tonight I will remember our baby that we lost back on Feb 25, 2004.  I love you sweet angel in Heaven.

BAby_a

Until Next Time ~ Blessings to All… BIG and small.

1 comment:

urgent care houston said...

Cameron is very cute and I really liked these pictures of Cameron. Enjoyed the details you provide and waiting for the video footage. Thanks